Fannie Mae fosters an environment that values the unique perspectives and contributions of our suppliers. We support an inclusive approach to procurement by encouraging supplier diversity.
Our suppliers deliver products, services, and reliable expertise that help drive our business forward. Suppliers support our business by fostering innovation, mitigating risk, and measuring results.
We welcome suppliers that share our goals of quality, consistency, and professionalism.
Is your company a good fit? If so, follow the steps below to create a supplier profile in ProcureOne. (Note: Access to ProcureOne is not available via mobile device.)
- Step 1: Confirm your company provides goods or services that Fannie Mae purchases .
- Step 2: Confirm your company meets our minimum supplier qualifications.
- Step 3: Are you a diverse supplier? Follow the certification requirements.
- Step 4: Create a supplier profile in our Supplier Management System, ProcureOne, to let us know you are interested.
- Indicate your supplier type (Corporate, Appraiser, Attorney, Real Estate Agent, Real Estate Broker, Repair Contractor).
- Include documentation .
- Step 5: If you are a Real Estate Agent or Broker, you also need to create an account in HomePath.
- Follow this supplier registration guide .
- If you are a Broker/Agent, follow this supplier registration guide .
- Contact us.
Interested in contracting opportunities?
Learn about our contracting opportunities within our ProcureOne system.
Use this guide to obtain more information about responding to a contracting opportunity with Fannie Mae.