Fannie Mae fosters an environment that values the unique perspectives and contributions of our suppliers. We support an inclusive approach to procurement by encouraging supplier diversity.
Our suppliers deliver products, services, and reliable expertise that help drive our business forward. Suppliers support our business by fostering innovation, mitigating risk, and measuring results.
We welcome suppliers that share our goals of quality, consistency, and professionalism.
Is your company a good fit? If so, follow the steps below to create a supplier profile in ProcureOne. (Note: Access to ProcureOne is not available via mobile device.)
- Step 1: Confirm your company provides goods or services that Fannie Mae purchases
- Step 2: Confirm your company meets our minimum supplier qualifications.
- Step 3: Create a supplier profile in our Supplier Management System, ProcureOne, to let us know you are interested.
- Provide all the required information and include a completed W9.
- Are you a diverse supplier? Review the certification requirements to ensure that your status is visible as part of your profile.
After completing Steps 1 - 3 above, your information is stored in our ProcureOne system. If there is a need for services you offer, Fannie Mae will contact you directly to discuss service capabilities. Note: Registering in ProcureOne does not guarantee assignment; nor does it guarantee the right to participate in an RFx.
Interested in contracting opportunities?
Learn about our contracting opportunities within our ProcureOne system.
Use this guide to obtain more information about responding to a contracting opportunity with Fannie Mae.