Fannie Mae works with diverse suppliers to deliver products, services, and expertise that can be counted on in all markets, at all times.
Fannie Mae strives to be America’s most valued housing partner. Through our 80-year history, we’ve supported renters and homeowners in communities throughout the nation, in good times and bad.
We welcome suppliers that share our goals of quality, consistency, and professionalism and share in our mission to help house America.
Is your company a good fit for Fannie Mae? If so, follow the steps below to create a supplier profile in ProcureOne. (Note: Access to ProcureOne is not available via mobile device.)
- Step 1: Confirm your company provides goods or services that Fannie Mae purchases .
- Step 2: Confirm your company meets our minimum supplier qualifications.
- Step 3: Are you a diverse supplier? Follow the certification requirements.
- Step 4: Create a supplier profile in our Supplier Management System, ProcureOne, to let us know you are interested.
- Indicate your supplier type (Corporate, Appraiser, Attorney, Real Estate Agent, Real Estate Broker, Repair Contractor).
- Include documentation .
- Step 5: If you are a Real Estate Agent or Broker, you also need to create an account in HomePath.
Interested in contracting opportunities?
Click here to view contracting opportunities within our ProcureOne system.
For more information about responding to a contracting opportunity with Fannie Mae, use this guide .