Remember: Email is not a secure communication method. Do not send Social Security numbers or financial account information via email.
Mortgage Lenders, Servicers, and Technology Partners
Visit AskPoli.FannieMae.com for fast and clear answers to questions policy-related questions.
For more information about Single-Family mortgage products, applications, and services, visit Single-Family and Multifamily Business Contacts.
Interested in partnering with Fannie Mae? Click here to learn more about how to become a Fannie Mae customer.
Visit Single-Family and Multifamily Business Contacts to learn about Multifamily business products and services, including financing options for rental housing with five or more units or apartments.
Visit the Single-Family Technology Center for product information and help with Fannie Mae’s technical tools.
Visit the Multifamily Technology Support Center for assistance with our technical tools.
You may also call 800-2FANNIE (800-232-6643)
- Option 1, then Option 1 for Single-Family technology
- Option 2, then Option 1 for Multifamily technology
Investor Relations & Marketing
For more information about Fannie Mae's financial performance or to learn more about our fixed-income securities, including mortgage-backed securities, credit risk transfer programs, and corporate debt, email Investor Relations & Marketing or call 800-2FANNIE (800-232-6643) and select Option 3.
For Transfer Agent information, click here.
Homeowners, Renters, and Real Estate Professionals
Help with Your Mortgage Loan
Your mortgage lender or mortgage servicer is the best resource for questions about your mortgage loan. Fannie Mae provides some helpful information:
- Visit our Loan Lookup Tool to learn whether Fannie Mae owns the mortgage on your home.
- Homeowners with a Fannie Mae-owned mortgage can seek help for their COVID-19 related financial hardship. Click here for details.
- Financially impacted by COVID-19 or natural disaster? Download our app to find relief options and resources on the go.
- Contact the Fannie Mae Resource Center, or call 800-2FANNIE (800-232-6643), Option 4, if Fannie Mae owns your mortgage or for more information about a Fannie Mae lender.
- Find more information on buying and owning a home at Fannie Mae's consumer website.
Help for Renters
Your landlord or property manager are the best contacts for questions about your rental. Fannie Mae also provides helpful information for renters:
- COVID-19 help for renters is available here.
- Renters can also download our app to find COVID-19 or natural disaster relief options and resources on the go.
- Visit the Renters Resource Finder to check if Fannie Mae financed your building. You can also find the types of assistance that are available to you if you’re facing financial challenges as a result of COVID-19, a natural disaster, or other difficulties.
Fannie Mae Real Estate Owned (REO) Properties
Visit www.HomePath.com to obtain general information on REO properties, search for listings, or look up a listing agent. HomePath also provides helpful resources for both homebuyers and real estate professionals, such as financing options for REO properties.
For more information about how Fannie Mae sells REO properties or about a Fannie Mae-owned property that you would like to purchase, email the Consumer Resource Center, or call 800-2FANNIE (800-232-6643).
Other Fannie Mae Inquiries
Report a Concern
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA