Fannie Mae publishes select contracting opportunities as part of our efforts to encourage broad participation and bid submission by interested vendors/suppliers.
- New suppliers need to create a profile in our supplier management system, ProcureOne, before responding to a contracting opportunity.
- View contracting opportunities within our ProcureOne system. (Note: Access to ProcureOne is not available via mobile device.)
- For more information about responding to a Contracting Opportunity with Fannie Mae, please use this guide (PDF).
Non-Discrimination in Contracting
Fannie Mae is committed to equal contracting opportunity.
No Reprisal or Retaliation
Fannie Mae prohibits reprisal or retaliation against any individual who reports or files a complaint relating to discrimination in the contracting process, or who participates in or cooperates with an investigation into such allegation(s).
If you believe that a violation of this Equal Contracting Opportunity statement has occurred, or if someone has reported a violation to you, you should promptly notify the Supplier Diversity team by:
Sending an email with the following information:
- Complainant's name and company
- Complainant's email address
- Complainant's phone number
- Bidding Identification Number (RFx, if applicable)
- Name of supplier in question and type of business
- Reason for complaint
- Brief description of complaint
- Any supporting documentation
If you wish to remain anonymous, you may submit your complaint via the Compliance & Ethics 1-888-FM-ETHICS phone line.
All complaints will be reviewed and investigated. Upon completion of the investigation, a response will be provided.