This course covers Actual/Actual loans, the remittance type that applies to most loans sold to Fannie Mae for cash. You will learn how to handle deposits and withdrawals for custodial accounts, initiate P&I remittances to Fannie Mae, track custodial account activity, and perform monthly reconciliations of cashbooks.
Learn about best practices for daily and monthly remitting, reporting, and reconciling activities. After attending this webinar, you will be able to determine that the data you see in your organization's systems accurately correlates with the data you provide to Fannie Mae. Save the date for one of the upcoming sessions.
- Register for Feb. 9 at 1:30 pm ET
- Register for April 20 at 10 am ET
- Register for July 20 at 1:30 pm ET
- Register for Oct. 18 at 1:30 pm ET
Learn about MBS loans, where Fannie Mae issues mortgage backed securities in exchange for pools of loans. This MBS basics course includes concepts on pool reporting and how to perform a pool-to-security reconciliation. In addition, you will learn how to, determine the amount and timing of remittances due Fannie Mae, recognize the effect that collection activity other than current payments has on your remittances, track and analyze custodial account activity, and reconcile MBS cashbooks.
- Register for Feb. 16 at 10 am ET
- Register for May 19 at 1:30 pm ET
- Register for Aug. 17 at 10 am ET
- Register for Oct. 19 at 1:30 pm ET
- Register for March 17 at 1:30 pm ET
- Register for June 16 at 1:30 pm ET
- Register for Sept. 21 at 10 am ET
- Register for Nov. 16 at 1:30 pm ET