As of November 1, 2018, the SIFMA Report links below were no longer added for Multifamily REMICs. Multifamily information is available in DUS Disclose®.
Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) remittance reports contain class level payment information for selected Fannie Mae REMICs. These files use the MBS/ABS remittance reporting format and definitions adopted by the Bond Market Association in September 1998.
The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association site provides information on the establishment of this reporting standard as well as the recommended security-level remittance reporting categories for mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities.
Please note that Fannie Mae has deviated from The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association reporting standard in the following ways:
- The transaction name has been shortened to 20 characters.
- The accrual rate, pass-through rate, and reset rate fields have been expanded to a length of 12 (xxxxxx.xxxxx) in order to accommodate the high coupon bonds.
- The interest rate field may contain non-numeric values, if a rate cannot be calculated.
- The trustee name has been shortened to 15 characters.
- The trustee Web site has been shortened to 17 characters.
- The trustee telephone number contains alphanumeric characters.