My web page
What is Technology Manager?
Technology Manager is an application that allows Fannie Mae lenders to manage user access of Fannie Mae technology applications.
Below are some of the functions that can be performed in Technology Manager:
- Manage applications: Registering an organization for an application, setting up an application, and deleting an application
- Manage company configuration: Manage company information and timing of password expiration for users
- Manage users: Creating a new user, deleting a user, and managing user access to applications and data folders
- Generate reports: Generate, print, and export reports
- Manage data folders: Editing data folders, and changing billing options, if applicable
- Manage user groups: Creating user groups, editing user groups, and deleting a user group
- Manage lender/broker relationships: Reactivating and deactivating relationships
- Modify Security Information: Editing password, PIN and security question and answer.
Which functions a user can perform will depend on the user's role.
© 2017 Fannie Mae. Trademarks of Fannie Mae.