My web page
Overview of Technology Manager
What is Technology Manager?
Technology Manager is an application that allows Fannie Mae lenders to manage user access of Fannie Mae technology applications.
Below are some of the functions that can be performed in Technology Manager:
- Manage applications: Registering an organization for an application, setting up an application, and deleting an application
- Manage company configuration: Manage company information and timing of password expiration for users
- Manage users: Creating a new user, deleting a user, and managing user access to applications and data folders (data sets within an application)
- Generate reports: Generate, print, and export reports
- Manage data folders: Editing data folders, and changing billing options, if applicable
- Manage user groups: Creating user groups, editing user groups, and deleting a user group
- Manage lender/broker relationships: Reactivating and deactivating relationships
- Modify Security Information: Editing password, PIN and security question and answer.
The functions that an individual can perform will depend on the assigned role.
Accessing Technology Manager
Log In to Technology Manager
- Go to https://technologymanager.efanniemae.com/selfservice.
Note: Alternatively, you can go to the Technology Manager page on the Fannie Mae Single Family Business Website and click the Launch App button.
- The Technology Manager Log In screen appears. Enter
the user ID and password you received from Fannie Mae, then click
Note: If you need assistance with your User ID or Password, click the Need help with your user ID or password link below the Login button.
Log Out of Technology Manager
To log out of Technology Manager, click the Logout
button at the top right hand corner of any page.
To access the Help Center within the Technology Manager
application, click the Help Center
link, which is found in the lower-right corner of any screen.
The Help Center provides you with the following features:
- Frequently asked questions – View FAQs pertaining to the screen you are currently viewing. Click on the question to obtain a more detailed answer.
- Search feature – Enter a question relating to the screen you are currently viewing, and click Find.
- Live Web Chat – Submit a question and correspond online with a Customer Service Representative in Fannie Mae’s Customer Contact Center. To access this feature, select Open a Web Chat on the Technology Application Support page on the Business Portal and follow the instructions provided. Live Web Chat is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time and 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
© 2018 Fannie Mae. Trademarks of Fannie Mae.