My web page
Reset a User's Password
When a user's password has expired or a user has been locked out of Fannie Mae Technology applications due to inactivity, the user's password needs to be reset.
If your organization has chosen to manage users' passwords for a user group or an entire organization, a Corporate Administrator or User Administrator will reset passwords as needed. This section explains how to change the password for a user.
Note: If passwords for the user group or organization are not managed by an administrator, this procedure does not need to be performed. Instead, end users can change their own passwords.
- On the Home Page, click the Manage
- The Manage Users screen appears. In the Search,
enter the desired search criteria and search value, then click Search.
- Depending on the search you use, multiple users may
be found. The number of records found appears in the title of
the Users panel. Click the appropriate panel where the user's
record was found, then select the user record.
- Click the Profile
Information panel on the right, then click the Edit
User Profile link.
- The Edit User Profile screen appears. In the
Security Information section, click Reset
- An email message is sent to the administrator. Follow the instructions in the message to complete the procedure.
© 2018 Fannie Mae. Trademarks of Fannie Mae.